A&A Music B.V. | Version 1.0 | Last update: 29-11-2018
Types of cookies
When you visit our website, the following types of cookies may be placed by us and third parties:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and to store the preferences you have specified. For example, if you select a specific language on our website, this preference will be stored in a cookie by the Minus is More Store so that you do not have to indicate the same preference again on your next visit.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies are used to provide insight into how you use our website. By means of these cookies the Minus is More Store can, for example, see which (sub) pages you visit and how long your visit to our website lasts. The Minus is More Store then uses these insights to make the website even better and more user-friendly for you.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to map which websites you visit and how you use these websites. This information makes it possible to show you targeted (external) advertisements for products and services in which you may be interested. We do not show any advertisements on our website ourselves, but you may encounter advertisements from the Minus is More Store if you visit other websites.
Name of the cookie
Type of cookie
Facebook Connect is used to be able to display and measure advertising via social media. Facebook Inc. is Privacy Shieldcertified.
Facebook Pixel is used to show your targeted ads. Facebook Inc. is Privacy Shield certified.
Google Analytics is used to obtain access to the website, reports and the effectiveness of our campaigns. We have made privacy-friendly Google Analytics settings. This means that we have made arrangements about the handling of your data by Google and Google will only obtain your masked IP address. Google LLC is Privacy Shieldcertified.
2 years + Session
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager allows the loading of (necessary) scripts. Google LLC is Privacy ShieldCertified.
Google Dynamics Remarketing
Google Dynamics Remarketing is used for data collection for advertising purposes, i.e. the anonymized measuring of ad campaigns and anonymized data collection. Google LLC is Privacy Shield Certified.
Google AdWords Conversion
Google AdWords is used to show website visitors advertisements through other websites based onwebsite behavior on different websites. Google LLC is Privacy ShieldCertified.
Hotjar Analytics is used to generate general statistics and to gain insight into the use of our website so that we can optimize our website and services.
Snappixel optimizes the ad offerings forthe website visitor. Snap Inc. is Privacy Shield certified.
Social media buttons
A number of social media buttons are shown on the website of the Minus is More Store. By clicking on these buttons you will be redirected to the respective Minus is More Store page on these different platforms. This gives visitors the option to follow or like the Minus is More Store and to share content within their own network. Social media buttons are effective because of pieces of code originating from the social media networks. This is where the Minus is More Store’s control ends. We therefore advise you to read the privacy statement of these parties before using the buttons:
Switching cookies on and off
You can disable the placement of cookies by changing your browser settings. Check your browser's manual for detailed instructions. In addition, please note that certain functionalities on the website may not or may only partially work when you disable cookies.
Deletion of cookies
As stated above, most cookies have a shelf-life date. This means that they expire automatically after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your website visit. You may also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has lapsed. Please refer to your browser's manual for detailed instructions on how to do this.
Handling your personal data in a secure manner is of the essence to the Minus is More Store. We make sure that your data is securely protected by us. We are constantly adjusting the protection and look carefully at what may go wrong. We moreover provide our website via a secure connection. This security can be recognized in most Internet browsers by a green lock in the address bar. The personal data you provide via the website is sent encrypted. In this way, it is more difficult for attackers to intercept your personal data. We also make every effort to process your personal data in a secure manner.
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that link to our website. We cannot guarantee that such third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of the relevant website before using these websites.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties, we do this because:
- we have engaged them to assist us;
- it is necessary to implement the agreement with you;
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so; or
- we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police require a suspected crime).
The following third parties may process your personal data on our request:
- our ICT service providers;
- online and offline mail and shipping services (such as for our newsletter and your merchandise);
- payment service providers;
- cookie service providers;
- our partner for product orders (Lightspeed);
- other entities within our group (for administrative purposes or advertisements via cookies if you have given your consent).
We have made arrangements with all the above parties about the careful handling of your data. Where necessary, we will at all times ask your consent for sharing data with third parties.
Under the current privacy legislation, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal data:
- You can ask for access to the personal data processed of you and for what purposes the personal data is used.
- You can have errors adjusted in processed personal data, or have your personal data removed which is obsolete or redundant.
- You may withdraw the consent you have given via the website to process certain personal data at any time.
- You can object to the way your personal data is used.
- You can ask us to transfer your data to another party.
- You can ask for your data in digital format.
You can contact the Minus is More Store directly when you want to use your rights, or if you have a question about how the Minus is More Store handles your personal data. Please see our contact details at the bottom of this privacy and cookie statement. To prevent abuse, the Minus is More Store may ask you to identify yourself when you turn to us in order to exercise certain legal rights.
Data Protection Authority
The Minus is More Store will obviously be pleased to help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you moreover have the right to complain to the Dutch data Protection Authority (The Netherlands privacy supervisor) or another European privacy supervisor.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is recommended that you consult this statement on a regular basis so you are aware of any changes.
Contact and company details
A&A Music B.V.
1322 CL Almere
+31 (0) 629214289
Chamber of Commerce number:
VAT number A&A: